Terms & Conditions
I agree to the league terms and conditions.
In consideration of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for or for any purpose participate in a Sports & Social Clubs of SFLA (DBA: Play Hard Play Social Club Sports) event, I the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, heirs, and the next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering such event area(s), and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such event area(s) and his/her participation, if any, in the event constitutes an acknowledgement that he/she has inspected such an event area(s) and he/she finds and accepts the event area(s) as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she is in or about such an event area(s) and he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she will immediately advise officials of such and will leave the event area(s).
I, the undersigned, agree to the following:
1. The risk of injury from activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. I am responsible for any medical or other costs arising out of any bodily injury or property damage sustained by me in the performance of my duties.
2. I KNOWLINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISK, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation, and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from the participation and bring the attention of the nearest official immediately, and,
4. "By signing this document, I (the player or participant) agree to take full responsibility for myself and my actions as a participant in this sponsored league or event, and hold, free of liability from any accident, injury, or loss that may occur during my participation. I fully understand the physical risks that are present in playing competitive sports, and I personally accept theses risks as part of my participation I for myself and on the behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMELESS the following parties
Sports & Social Clubs of SFLA, The Miami Sports & Social Club, The Broward Sports & Social Club, Play Hard Play Social Club Sports, The City of Miami, The City of South Miami, The City of Fort Lauderdale, The City of Miami Beach, The City of Miami Springs, Miami Dade County, Broward County, Archbishop Notre Dame High School, Tennis Tip LLC, Soccer Rooftop, Revo Soccer and The City of Miami Lakes
and their officers, officials, agents and / or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, and advertisers if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("Releases"), WITH RESPECT to ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to personal property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OF OTHERWISE.
5. The player represents that they have no known medical condition that would prohibit them from participating in the sport of flag football, dodgeball, kickball, volleyball, basketball, or skiing. PHPS strongly recommends each player receive a physical check-up before beginning participation in any event. The player certifies that he/she has a minimum of $1,000.00 per incident medical insurance that would apply to any sports related injury. The player acknowledges that they are responsible for all medical costs arising from injuries received while participating in PHPS activities.
6. I understand PHPS will collect my email address for purposes of communication about league registration and other event information. PHPS will not sell or give out personal information to vendors or its members.
7. I am registering and give PHPS permission to send emails to me about upcoming leagues and activities.
8. Agree to abide by all league rules and will conduct myself and a respectful manner towards players, staff and officials. I understand that I can be suspended for misconduct, foul language and malicious behavior that will reflect poorly on myself, my team and the league in general.
I, the undersigned, have read and understand the terms of this Agreement. I am signing it freely and of my own accord, realizing it is binding upon myself, my heirs and assigns, and in the event that I am signing on behalf of any minors, that I have full authority to do so, realizing its binding effect on them as well as myself.
NOTICE BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT, THE UNDERSIGNED IS AGREEING TO HAVE ANY CLAIM DECIDED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATION AND IS GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO A JURY OR COURT TRIAL.
This RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT specifically embraces each and every event sanctioned, authorized, or prompted by said releasees and applies to each and every event in which the undersigned participates so that the parties herein intended to be released and indemnified shall be fully and effectively released and indemnified as to each and every event hereinabove described.
CODE OF CONDUCTThe mission of the Miami Sport and Social Club (TMSSC) is to promote competition and athleticism through sportsmanship and fair play. Our leagues/events should be played with good sportsmanship. Although competition may become intense, we expect our participants to be competitive while maintaining good sportsmanship. Sports are filled with competition, interpretations and judgment calls and, as a result, disputes between players and officials may occur from time to time. However, it is important that participants respect and handle all disputes that may occur in a civilized manner.
As a participant in any Miami Sport and Social Club league, tournament or event, I pledge to be responsible for my words and actions and shall abide by the following Code of Conduct.
• Respect the game, play fairly and follow all rules and policies.
• Accept the decisions of PHPS officials with good grace.
• Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games to both opponents and all PHPS officials whether my team wins or loses.
• Be responsible for the sportsmanship of my teammates and assist in maintaining a respectful environment for all participants.
• Be courteous to opposing teams, officials, monitors or facilitators and treat all players and PHPS officials with respect.
• Help to maintain and keep all equipment and conditions at the facility I play at in good condition.
• Respect the privilege of the use of the host facilities including: obeying all facility rules; caring for and respecting all equipment, common areas, playing areas, parking areas, and surrounding neighborhoods.
• Refrain from the use of abusive language or profanity.
• Not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety or well being of any player, official, staff member or facility.
• Not engage in verbal, written, or physical threats or abuse aimed at any participant, official or staff member.
• Not initiate a fight, scuffle or exchange with any participant, or staff member/official. This includes but is not limited to: pushing, shoving, punching, etc.
• Not use alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs at any location unless otherwise specified/notified (eg. The league is held at a bar or serves alcohol).
• Wear/use all required and issued equipment and/or uniforms.
I understand that any behavior deemed unacceptable by PHPS may result in suspension and/or ejection from a game or the league. PHPS reserves the right to remove a player from a game or a league if they are considered to be displaying poor sportsmanship contrary to the Code of Conduct. PHPS will not tolerate fighting! Fighting will be an automatic ejection from any game and in most cases ejection from the league for the remainder of the season. All decisions made by on-site PHPS officials will be final and must be respected and obeyed. Any disputes or issues you may have with a rule, player, team or staff member/official should be brought immediately to the attention of PHPS office.